Monday, September 27, 2010

Done Some Riding

Well, I have been riding the carbon bicycle every night since I purchased it, and the verdict is in. I love my bicycle. It is fast, climbs well, and it feels as smooth as butter. I also recently purchased the new Time carbon pedals, and though at first I didn't feel the difference, I now realize they are stiffer and distribute the pedal power more efficiently. I was worried about the swap from Shimano to a new cleat system, but the difference in getting in and out was negligible. I am extremely impressed with Time. They did, however, send me two Right cleats, and thankfully Pedar was there and caught the fact that they are in fact directional releases on the cleat.

Anyhoo, I hope to see you all on the trail really soon. Enjoy the riding season.

1 comment:

  1. Those Time pedals are great! Big difference since I switched! Don't miss you guys at all :) Wait make that ;(

    ReplyDelete