Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New T-Shirts Are Here!

Life is all about the little things. I have always been a fan of the little nuances of day to day living. For instance; I love the smell of the top of Jeff's head. (Jeff is my dog.)

I also love the smell of a brand new t-shirt. Especially when the back of the shirt says "We Still Hang Bike Thieves in Wyoming". When we were designing the backs we knew that we wanted our t's to have the same old Pedal House feel, but with a little bit of a twist. As you can see the new design is basically the view from the throne....after you have entered the outhouse.


If I were Phil Liggett, I might call them Cheeky. What keeps us grounded in tradition is that the front is the Pedal House logo, unchanged. We hope you like them.

In other news, you might have noticed a race or two being broadcast at the shop. It has been a pretty exciting road racing season, and we intend to enjoy it. So if you like road racing, come on down and see the latest races.

No comments:

Post a Comment